About Me

Las vegas, Nevada
I'm just a girl trying to make a difference in the world. I've been through a lot in life and have learned to take the bad and look at it positively and make the best of any situation bad or good. Because even when it gets dark the stars come out and brighten up everything. There is always a silverlining in life just have to search for it. I've recently learned to smile everyday and be happy for what I have. I love music I live for it, it is my escape. I am just me...Read my blog to know me more (:

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chasing my dreams

This year was off to a rough start, I lost a lot of things that I treasured dearly, a mother, the life I had grown to know so well, it was my cushion my comfort zone. But something in my heart told me I needed to go, so I left, all I knew all I loved behind. I moved to Indiana a place I could start anew. I was resented by my mom for leaving, she felt I was selfish and for the first two months of living here I blamed myself everyday, I felt it was on me to be her crutch still even while she was in jail, I felt obligated to stay in a city that held nothing for me, where all I was doing was running in circles looking for the girl I had lost long ago. Along my path of trying to start over, I was living with my closest friend Samantha things were good but sadly all good things do come to an end eventually, and we had a fight that I assume costed us our friendship..and as sad as it was to leave I felt I needed to go in order to get my life straight. Two months I was depressed trying to smile, I wasn't doing anything with my life, I was waiting for what I don't know because I knew in my mind that life wasn't going to present opportunities to me I had to go out and get them. After our fight I decided to ask my Uncle and Aunt if I could stay with them and they said I could so I moved in with them. I knew it was the best thing for me and it was exactly what I needed because I knew they would give me that extra push that I needed to go and get what I want. To set my plan into action. I may of done a lot of things wrong in my life, made more than enough mistakes but I've gotta say one thing if it weren't for the mistakes I made along the way I wouldn't be where I'm standing now. Things are looking up, and I've got my head straight and I'm not looking back but looking forward to what is ahead of me. I'm not waiting for life I'm going after what I want. Sure there will be roadblocks and bad days, but I'll keep my head held high I know that I can do this, and I know I have people who believe in me and support me in what I do. I remember on new years saying this was MY year to shine and at the beginning of it I really felt like I was wrong and the gut feeling I had wasn't true but I had to take the bad to get to the good. So here I go head first into the waters of the unknown becoming the adult I need to be, to stand on my own two feet. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment