About Me

Las vegas, Nevada
I'm just a girl trying to make a difference in the world. I've been through a lot in life and have learned to take the bad and look at it positively and make the best of any situation bad or good. Because even when it gets dark the stars come out and brighten up everything. There is always a silverlining in life just have to search for it. I've recently learned to smile everyday and be happy for what I have. I love music I live for it, it is my escape. I am just me...Read my blog to know me more (:

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Southern Living

This past year I have traveled so much sometimes I wonder how I've even made it to where I am now but I left Indiana about 3 months ago I started living with my sister and all hell broke loose we just couldn't get along or see eye to eye and as much as I love my sister, we just couldn't live together she's on a different path than I. But through my journey of living with her here in the south I came to meet some amazing people and an amazing guy and I wouldn't change anything that has happen this past year although it has sucked having to learn how to live on my own and make choices for myself, I have gained a lot of wisdom and clarity in my life. I always feel like I'm being rushed in my life and like I have no time to do all the things I want to accomplish but I'm beginning to learn that it takes baby steps to get to where I want to be and slowly but surely I will end up there. I may live my life differently and no I don't have all the answers but through all my mistakes and roads traveled I find parts of myself I never knew existed. I have changed SO much since I left Vegas and sometimes I wonder if it's a good or bad thing but I'm beginning to see that even though some things didn't work out quite how I wanted or expected them to it all happen for a reason and here I am. Starting anew.. leaning a new way of living and open to all the possibilities that are to come. I am truly the happiest I have ever been in my life and so thankful for all the things that the people I have met along the way have done for me, it's strange living in a place where people are so kind and sometimes hard to adjust to their kindness because I am so use to having to keep my guard up and trust none but I find myself opening up and letting my walls down and letting love in. And I love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment