About Me

Las vegas, Nevada
I'm just a girl trying to make a difference in the world. I've been through a lot in life and have learned to take the bad and look at it positively and make the best of any situation bad or good. Because even when it gets dark the stars come out and brighten up everything. There is always a silverlining in life just have to search for it. I've recently learned to smile everyday and be happy for what I have. I love music I live for it, it is my escape. I am just me...Read my blog to know me more (:

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stuck In Reverse

Life is about choices, and every choice you make has a consequence. I chose to walk down the roads I've been on, and no they didn't lead me to the right places..but I learned something along the way. I'm always one step forward 3 backwards..running in constant circles searching for things I cannot find, and I can't find them because I'm looking in all the wrong places. This is not my home, this is not my destiny, the answers to my life aren't on these roads. I think I knew it all along honestly,  but I was in denial about it..I liked the freedom, the access to everything, the ability to do what I want when I want. But that will get me nowhere and I know that...and have the power to admit it. I have nothing left to lose, but everything to gain. I'm at my rock bottom, and they say once your at the bottom theres no where left to go but up, and I think I've found the light, a way to get out of the dark, to find what I've been searching for all these years, to build myself up to greater things. I have one goal in mind right now, I've been standing at this fork in the road wondering what direction I should go, and I know exactly which way I am going. I"m not continuing down this path anymore, I'm walking away and never looking back. This place has nothing to offer me, and has taken everything I loved from me. No more hiding, the truth is I haven't been happy for a really long time, I have put others first and taken care of them and not taken care of myself. Now I have the chance to make myself happy and put myself first and focus on my life and my future and I am going to do that. The first step is always the hardest...

No comments:

Post a Comment