About Me

Las vegas, Nevada
I'm just a girl trying to make a difference in the world. I've been through a lot in life and have learned to take the bad and look at it positively and make the best of any situation bad or good. Because even when it gets dark the stars come out and brighten up everything. There is always a silverlining in life just have to search for it. I've recently learned to smile everyday and be happy for what I have. I love music I live for it, it is my escape. I am just me...Read my blog to know me more (:

Monday, January 28, 2013

A new chapter

So I'm leaving Las Vegas and going back to Indiana..you know honestly..it's exciting to be able to get away from this maddness. But when reality sets in I really will miss my friends here, my church and the life i've grown to know. But I know this is what is BEST for me. Hard to say goodbye but exciting to be able to start over. I always have loved fresh starts. One thing I feel I must say before I go, onto my new journey in life. Is thank you to Melissa...and her dad for being there for me when my world crashed down on me. Melissa, you are a great friend, and no matter what you will stay in my heart near or far. I love you, and appreciate all you've done for me, I cannot say it enough how thankful I am for you and your dad taking me in when I had nowhere left to go. And I'm sorry for hurting you.
And to all the others thank you as well. I am onto making a life for myself finally life has given me a reason to push on. Mom, when you get out and a chance to read this. Know I love you VERY VERY much and I always will..I haven't left you..I promise I am still here near or far we are together. Look to the skys you will see me shining a light upon you leading you home to where you belong. I believe in you, I miss you and I know you can take this time of your life to better yourself..just have faith and believe. Noone has abandonded you, you are NOT alone.. your my world..I love you soo very much and I miss you so much and I'm sorry that I left without a goodbye but please understand my reasons. Find the strenght within you to be a better person don't fall back to old ways. Not all is lost. This is a new beginning for you and for me.
As for me.. I am onto making a life for me..this year I truly believe is my year. I have set goals in mind and they all seem to becoming in order, I will get my GED and a job, and onto my own two feet. I will find true happiness and love within myself. I am not going to fail myself not anymore. This is my life, I am taking control.
My new chapter is about to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment